3rd Call for Proposals NOW Open!
This is a fantastic 2-year research training and career development opportunity featuring:
* Individual research project under the academic supervision of a leading Lero researcher
* Freedom to choose the research project topic provided it falls within the broad programme themes and the research interests of an eligible ALECS academic supervisor
* 3-6 months secondment to the non-academic sector
* Comprehensive training and career development programme provided
* Methods and standards
* Autonomous and adaptive systems
* Software Performance
* Security and Privacy
ALECS is an innovative fellowship programme coordinated by Lero - the Irish Software Research Centre. The initiative is co-funded by the European Commission under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie programme, grant agreement number 754489, and by Science Foundation Ireland, through Lero.
The aim of the programme is to provide training and career development to researchers through providing international mobility and intersectoral exposure.
As a Marie Skłodowska-Curie fellowship, ALECS offers high quality professional opportunities open to researchers of any age, nationality and discipline who comply with the programme's eligibility criteria.
The programme welcomes applications from candidates who possess a PhD degree, and from candidates who do not have a PhD but who have at least 4 years full-time equivalent research experience.
Please note that a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or in a related discipline is not mandatory. Applications are open to candidates from complementary disciplines provided their proposal has received the support of an ALECS academic supervisor.
All fellowships will be based in Ireland where fellows will be hosted by their ALECS academic supervisor’s institution.
Register interest NOW at [email protected]
For further programme details and details on how to apply see http://alecs.lero.ie/