Machine Learning Specialist
Immersive Laboratory Neurotechnologies, Universitat Politècnica de València
The selected candidate's activities will include:
• Proved expertise on machine learning techniques applied to processing of neurophysiological (EEG, ECG, EDA) and behavioural signals (speech recognition, voice analysis, facial recognition, eye-tracking, spatial navigation, etc.).
• Treatment of databases of R&D studies, developing and applying algorithms, generating datasets and ensuring their consistency and reliability.
• Application of statistical techniques (contrast of hypotheses, correlations, etc.) and machine learning (clustering, regression, svm, neural networks, etc.).
• Developing reports and dashboards, which allows extract insight from data.
• Degree in Engineering, Math, Statistics, Computer Science, or related industry experience.
• Programming in Matlab and/or others scientific languages (Python, R, C++, etc.).
• High expertise on machine learning.
• Knowledge of data analysis in cloud (Azure, AWS, etc.) is a plus.