Faculty of Medicine, Masaryk University invites excellent scientists to apply for a POSTDOC POSITION available from July 2023 in Brno, Czech Republic
Are you a progressive and ambitious postdoctoral researcher interested in joining a prestigious university in Life Sciences?
- Bioinformatics in Stem Cell Neurobiology
- Meiotic Chromosome Segregation and Genome Stability
- Stem Cell and Developmental Biology Research
- Primary Cilia Biology
- Metals in Implantology
- Molecular Cancer Biology
- Developmental and Cancer Biology
- Cell Signaling
Eligible candidate fulfils following general criteria:
- be a researcher who has received a PhD or its equivalent within the last 7 years,
- be a researcher who has worked at least 2 whole years in the last 3 years outside the territory of the Czech Republic in the field of research with a working time of at least 0.5 full-time equivalent, or who has been PhD student (or equivalFM Ment) abroad,
- have a publishing record – in the last 3 years at least 3 publication outputs (“articles”) above the field median (at least 2 of them in Q1) listed by the Web of Science.
What we offer:
- Research experience aiming at top rated publications.
- Collaboration with top scientists in Life Sciences.
- Background of a strong organization.
- Potential to participate in interesting projects.
- Initial 2-year contract.
- Welcome office support for successful candidate and his/her family.
Anticipated start date: The position is available from July 2023 or upon agreement.
The submission deadline is 28th February 2023.
Are you interested?
Click on your desired research topic here: https://www.med.muni.cz/en/research-and-development/project-support/inga-postdoc
, study the specific criteria and submit your application.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Further information about:
• Faculty of Medicine is available at https://www.med.muni.cz/en
• Masaryk University is available at https://www.muni.cz/en
• Brno is available at https://www.gotobrno.cz/en/