Join us to work on exciting interdisciplinary research projects in an international setting!
The EMBL Interdisciplinary Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme: Exploring Life in Context (EIPOD-LinC)
The collaborative research projects focus on EMBL’s mission to explore life in context (LinC). Fellows have an EMBL host and a partner from EMBL or from an academic institute, clinic or industry located in an EMBL Member State. Through their projects, candidates gain new skills contributing to interdisciplinary research skill sets.
- 3-year positions open to all nationalities and candidates with a background in the Life Sciences and other STEM fields
- The possibility to have a research partner from an EMBL Member State
- Travel funds for projects involving partners at different EMBL sites or Member State partner institutes
- Fully funded contracts with healthcare and social securities including pension and unemployment insurance
- Transferable skills training, mentoring and career development support
Call opening: 17th October 2022
or contact [email protected]
; Information webinar for candidates on October 14th.