Postdoc position openings in Microfluidics and Nanobiosensing
Chungnam National University
We are currently seeking brilliant and highly motivated applicants to join the laboratory for 1) Nanobiosensing; 2) Microfluidics and Rheology for a one-year postdoc appointment at Chungnam National University. (Two-year possible)
Position Description Summary:
1. Candidates should have a PhD and prior experience in one of the following areas: microfluidics, rheology, nanobiosensing, electrical engineering, 3D printing, and micro/nanofabrications.
2. Peer-reviewed publications in high-quality journals are a must.
3. We are currently conducting on molecular diagnostics technologies, based on microfluidics, for various infectious disease and liquid biopsy using cfDNA and exosome and nanobiosensing for detecting hazardous materials.
4. [Salary] negotiable depending on career record and performance (Project-based funding: will be supported by a few government research projects / Initial Monthly Salary Ranges: KRW 2,200,000~3,000,000) An incentive is up to the individual performance.
5. If interested, please send your CV in English to taeyoon.lee at cnu.ac.kr with the
heading "Postdoc application + Name".