FREELANCE PUBLICATION SUPPORT AND TECHNICAL CHECK SPECIALISTS- MEDICINE
Cactus Communications is a pioneer in publication support services, serving more than 60,000 clients across 116 countries.
Our team of highly skilled freelancers provides scientific support services like journal selection, content reviews, and rewriting in various biomedical fields. We engage a global team of highly skilled freelancers who are experts in various academic fields. CACTUS is honoured to be ranked 15th (after a screening of more than 40,000 companies) on FlexJobs' 2016 list of Top 100 Companies for Remote/Freelance Jobs (http://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2016/01/27/work-from-home-in-2016-the-top-100-companies-for-remote-jobs/#1120fd9836f0
We’re currently looking for specialist freelance experts for journal selection and content review. Apply now and register instantly!
WHY THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY
• Ability to use your publication skills to help authors at the pre-submission stage
• Ability to help authors globally to overcome publication challenges
• Flexibility to determine your schedule and work hours
• As this is a freelance opportunity, there is no need to relocate
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Critically assess the author’s manuscript as a journal peer reviewer would and provide suggestions on improving the content
• Shortlist 3–5 journals wherein the author’s chances of getting published are maximized
• Adhere to job-specific instructions
WHAT YOU NEED
• A Post Doc/PhD degree or expertise in one or more specialized subject areas in any area of medicine namely Epidemiology, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Physical medicine and rehabilitation, Exercise and sports science and biomechanics, Emergency Medicine
• Good English language skills and attention to detail
• Prior experience with journal peer review would be great
Cactus Communications has international subsidiaries and offers editing, translation, medical writing, and other services to researchers, academic journals, and organizations worldwide. We serve more than 60,000 clients across 116 countries and have extensive experience engaging our global community of 800+ freelancers.
Please email [email protected]
with the subject line, "Application for freelance publication support and technical check specialists- Medicine". Do mention that you came across our ad on http://www.findapostdoc.com/
. Please attach your updated CV.
*Please note that we are currently not hiring from the State of New York. You could email us your resumes at [email protected]
, and we will let you know if there are any suitable openings in the future.