3D Printing Specialist
An innovative technology development consultancy within the Cambridge technology cluster are looking to expand! Their Print Technology Division combines deep expertise in optics, microfluidics and printhead physics with a broad digital printing systems integration capability. They invent and deliver print technology and printing systems across a range of applications, and see massive potential in next-generation 3D printing technology; their work is funded by corporate and startup customers who share that view.
I am looking for future leaders: technologists who are equally at home doing cutting edge technology development in labs, or enthusing our customers and uncovering new opportunities
* A PhD or first/upper-second class BSc in a related scientific or engineering discipline
* A proven ability to analyse, deconstruct and solve complex problems, and multi-faceted design challenges
* Experience in the design and development of digital printing, microfluidics or additive manufacturing technology
* An opportunity spotter: curious, imaginative, and commercially astute
* Already successfully leading a team, or ready to do so
* Strong communication and influencing skills, ideally proven in a consulting or customer-facing role
* Ambitious and self-starting, with a desire to combine both technical and commercial insight to create business impact
In return you will receive a highly competitive salary and benefits package, excellent career progression and training as well as relocation assistance if required. You can expect huge day-to-day variety in your work, and will be involved in multiple projects from different industry sectors. Career development is accelerated through a process tailored to the individual, but which typically includes a blend of on-the-job mentoring, bespoke internal courses, and externally provided training.