This is a grant funded opportunity with a specific focus on wound healing clinical research working with the Indiana Center for Regenerative Medicine and Engineering.
The Laboratory of Dr. Sashwati Roy, with the Indiana Center for Regenerative Medicine and Engineering, in the Department of Surgery at Indiana University School of Medicine is seeking a highly motivated person to work on chronic wound & burn infection clinical research.
Applicants with a Master’s degree will be appointed as a Research Associate and applicants with a doctorate, or other equivalent terminal degree, will be appointed as a Postdoctoral Fellow.
To learn more about the Indiana Center for Regenerative Medicine and Engineering please follow this link: https://medicine.iu.edu/research/centers-institutes/regenerative-medicine-and-engineering/
• Must have an MS degree a medical science related field OR a MD/PhD, or equivalent terminal degree, in a medical science related field
• Must have experience with clinical wound healing
• Must have experience in clinical infection and immunology
• Must be willing to work with human subjects
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Must be able to work independently or with very limited supervision.
• Must be able to multitask and show interest in contributing to several projects ongoing in the lab
If interested in learning more about this opportunity, Indiana University School of Medicine, and to apply, please go to this link: https://indiana.peopleadmin.com/postings/10209