PostDoc position in the field of Cancer Therapeutic Resistance and Synthetic Lethality
The Breast Cancer and Systems Biology in the ProCURE research program of the Catalan Institute of Oncology, IDIBELL (Barcelona) welcomes applications for the 2019 call Beatriu de Pinós. These grants, created to help incorporate research fellows in Catalan centers, is coordinated by the Catalan government and have a three year duration.
Requirements in order to obtain a Beatriu de Pinós grant are the following:
1. Have obtained a PhD between the 1st of January 2011 and 31st of December 2016.
2. Have, at the moment of entering the new position, a minimum of two years postdoctoral experience abroad.
3. Not have lived or worked in Spain during more of 12 months during the last three years prior to the date of the grant form submission.
The position is offered to study new therapeutic approaches for cancer based on omic data integration and modeling, and synthetic lethality analyses.
ProCURE research program:http://ico.gencat.cat/es/recerca/Programa-ProCURE/
Contract and Salary: The contract is conditional upon obtaining a Beatriu de Pinós grant. Salaries will be paid in accordance with Beatriu de Pinós call.
Send applications by email directly to [email protected]
or [email protected]
with the reference BP2019 including:
- A motivation letter with reasons for applying, qualifications and the intentions and visions for the position
- Curriculum vitae with personal, academic and professional data
Deadline for selection process: