The School of Engineering of the University of Navarra (Tecnun) offers a postdoctoral researcher position in high-speed gears for transmission systems in electric vehicles. The researcher would work on a research project in collaboration with a manufacturer of high-performance transmission systems for heavy vehicles, assuming responsibility and leadership of the different tasks of the project. The project will address aspects of gear operation at analytical level, numerical simulation and experimental analysis. Aspects such as NVH and TVA analysis, lubrication and cooling, the effect of centrifugal forces, balancing and the proper definition of tooth geometry will be covered. More details will be given in the interview.
• PhD in Mechanical Engineering in topics related to the position offered.
• Good level of English, at least B2 (or equivalent).
• Initiative and autonomy.
• Previous experience in research projects that combine both modeling and experimental tasks will be valued.
• Three-year contract.
• Good work environment and teamwork.
• Remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
• Winter: 7.75 hours a day. July and August: 5.5 hours a day (continuous).
• Flexible hours: entry between 8:00 and 9:30, departure from 16:15.
• Possibility of continuous shift on Fridays.
• Holidays: 23 working days + Christmas and Easter holidays
Send by email the following documentation to [email protected]
• Presentation letter.
• Updated CV and references.