Deadline: November 20, 2023
The Orbeli Institute of Physiology is seeking qualified applicants for a Postdoctoral Position in EU Horizon funded project led by ERA Chair, Prof. Narine Sarvazyan. This position provides an opportunity to engage in high-level research focused on advanced hyperspectral imaging techniques aimed at improving the visualization of clinical targets.
• Conduct research in the area of hyperspectral imaging.
• Supervise PhD students and execute studies.
• Document research procedures and produce detailed reports on findings.
• Participate in grant writing, and project management.
• Lead and contribute to the preparation of research publications and presentations.
• Ph.D. degree in optics, spectroscopy, physiology, biomedical engineering or closely related fields.
• Respectable publication record.
• Robust analytical, technical, and computational abilities.
• Excellent proficiency in the English language for effective verbal and written communication.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a diverse team.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a detailed CV, cover letter detailing relevant experience, and names of three references via email to [email protected]
. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until October 30, 2023.Top applicants will be invited for a zoom interview and offered paid in-person visit to the Orbeli Institute of Physiology.
A competitive compensation package commensurate with experience will be provided. The Orbeli Institute of Physiology is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff.